Ruben finished drawing different civilian characters, Alex cleaned them and Simon found sounds for them. Ruben started working on some of the interactive objects, more exactly a water tower that the players can tip over.
Jonatan finished the animations for the stone character and started on the wood-character.
The programmers continued working on the powers for the characters, the menu and we now have enemies spawning and attacking.
Esteban and I made a powerpoint and he held a presentation for Troels, who is responsible for our course. Like before, we didn't get much criticism on our game, more on how to present it. Both Ruben and I were sick this week and Esteban was away, so a lot of work time was lost while waiting for answers from others.